Sunday, April 22, 2012

Food Review: Jollibee's Coffee Float


Ola ladies! 

With the summer heating up a better way to cool down is to sip a cool drink right? I always find it hard to drink floats although I like them, maybe its because after I drink them I feel more thirsty. 

I was able to find a new drink that can cool me down without making me more thirsty and it is from Jollibee! 


I attended a meet and greet with Enchong Dee last week at Jollibee so I was really glad about this. 

My initial reaction to this drink is will it work for my taste buds? Because I'm a little picky when it comes to cold coffee beverages. But this one just hits the spot since it has the signature ice cream of Jollibee that neutralizes the bitterness of the coffee. 

The only thing though that was a let down for some is that this is much pricier than the regular floats. This costs 45 PHP (about 1 USD) but you can purchase this with a value meal and you can just add 20+ PHP. 

In my opinion this is a good alternative than going to any coffee shops that offer cold coffee beverages. 

I would definitely buy another one next time! 

Have you tried this or the chocolate float? Do you like it? 


Tell me all about it on the comment box! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment