Monday, June 18, 2012

Food Finds: San Marino Chili Corned Tuna



Hey everyone! 

As of the moment I have fallen in love. Not with a guy but with san marino. 

I haven't tasted this before and I actually got these in my goody bag from the Filipino Bloggers Hub party a couple of months back. 

I wasn't really into corned tuna at that time because honestly I have my doubts. 

Would it taste just like corned beef? will it be okay for the kids? Is this healthier than the canned tuna? 

I know most of the questions were easily answered and I got my answer when I opened this can and tasted it for myself. I got this chili corned tuna which was great since I was also craving for something spicy.

I was expecting not so much of the chili since most chili canned tuna I've tasted weren't really spicy nor chili to begin with. I have to add gochujang (red pepper paste) or hot sauce to bring some spiciness into the meal. But this one is different since I was able to taste the chili from the beginning and this was what I looked like after tasting my first spoonful of this


I know it looks weird but trust me if you like spicy tuna this will be the one for you. 

Another thing I like about this is that one can is good for two servings. I wasn't able to finish this whole can so I was able to enjoy this for my dinner. 

I think this is retailed 45PHP per can which really hits the budget. You just need rice and this and you are all good for the day trust me. 

Its a must try for sure. 

Gotta go! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 


No comments:

Post a Comment