Sunday, June 24, 2012

Kopiccino - A Cheap but Great Tasting Capuccino


I am an avid coffee drinker, I even had a so-called affair with it! haha and besides from the espresso and frap that I normally order I would sometimes order cappuccino since I like the creamy and frothy.

I actually found this when I was in ministop and just liked to try it out. Its pretty cheap its around 9-12 pesos which is less than a dollar. I must warn you that this will not be like the one that you see on the packet.

In terms of sweetness its okay since I prefer accompanying this with something sweet like a cake or doughnut.

As far as I can say this product is good since its not too sweet nor too bitter. I actually prefer my instant coffee that way since I would accompany this with a sweet treat ^^,

Try this out for sure if you are having a slow afternoon. This will give you that sweet caffeine boost!

Much Love!

-- Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment