Monday, September 22, 2014

Cafe France's New Gourmet Specialties!


I remember when I was younger my mom would make me sandwiches that are oh so good that I share them with my friends. 

Sharing a sandwich bring more than just something inside your stomach but something else - a thing called friendship. 

With that being said, I think sharing a Cafe France Gourmet sandwich sounds much better right? I am really honored to try some of their newest gourmet sandwiches which I know most of you girl would also love to try so here are my recommendations for you. 




First off is the Farmer's Ham, Brie and Raspberry.

It basically contains Farmer's Ham, creamy Brie Cheese, and has a sweet Raspberry Jam with fresh tomatoes and Lollo Rosa Lettuce. 

I would categorize this as something a low profile sandwich. It looks pretty plain and nothing much but when you bite into it packs a very fresh flavor with a surprising raspberry taste. I have never tried partnering Ham cheese and a jam spread in which this one is a winner. 

You can purchase this Ala Carte for 250php, with soda in glass for 275php, with soda in can for 295php, with juice or coffee for 305php or with an upgrade of juice/ coffee for 320php. 


Next is French Dip Roast Beef. 

Anything with beef is a winner for me. It is a premium choice roast beef slices with a luscious brown French dip. 

This is a very savory kind of sandwich. I would partner this with either coffee or juice but not soda in my liking. The reason for which is my tastebud actually goes hay wire when you add a soda as a beverage to a savory dish for me. But if you opt for soda that is fine for you. 

You can purchase this Ala Carte for 205php, with soda in glass for 230php, with soda in can for 250php, with juice or coffee for 260php or with an upgrade of juice/ coffee for 275php.


Next is Hickory Chicken. 

It is a lean, pulled chicken in a luscious barbecue sauce, topped with crunchy alfalfa spouts. The texture of this sandwich amazes me because its soft yet crunchy because of the alfalfa sprouts. It also has a very smoky taste from the barbecue sauce. 

You can purchase this Ala Carte for 235php, with soda in glass for 260php, with soda in can for 280php, with juice or coffee for 290php or with an upgrade of juice/ coffee for 305php.


Are you still with me? I hope you are not hungry yet because we still have a ton to go :))

Next off we have Mandarin BBQ Beef. 

It contains tender slices of brisket with a sweet tangy barbecue citrus sauce which are complimented by some orange slices. The sauce is quite sweet but it neutralizes with the orange slices which brings a bit of zing to the whole sandwich. 

You can purchase this Ala Carte for 285php, with soda in glass for 310php, with soda in can for 330php, with juice or coffee for 340php or with an upgrade of juice/ coffee for 355php.


Oriental Baked Chicken. 

It is Baked chicken fillet in a sweet and spicy garlic sauce added with an omelet, fresh tomatoes, lettuce and a mayonnaise spread. 

The taste of this is something that I would say is great to have when you want something different because the taste is out of the ordinary that I can't put my finger which one to pick out but it definitely has a very garlic taste. 

You can purchase this Ala Carte for 210php, with soda in glass for 235php, with soda in can for 255php, with juice or coffee for 265php or with an upgrade of juice/ coffee for 280php.


Now we have the Crispy Shrimp. 

It is basically a beer-battered plump shrimp smothered in a sweet and tangy honey-mustard sauce with tomatoes and lettuce. This is actually a highly recommended sandwich in Cafe France because of its crispiness and also the freshness of the shrimp. I like how the honey-mustard blends well with the beer battered shrimp and the vegetables in the sandwich. 

You can purchase this Ala Carte for 235php, with soda in glass for 260php, with soda in can for 280php, with juice or coffee for 290php or with an upgrade of juice/ coffee for 305php.


If you have reached this part without getting a bag of chips or that tub of ice cream I salute you my friend! We are now at the very last sandwich which is the Smoked Norwegian Salmon with Lemon Mayo. 

It is a succulent pink salmon with lush Lollo Rosa lettuce, fresh tomatoes and laced with a lemon mayo dressing. It was really my first time to try a lemon mayo dressing and I really love it! I like the freshness of the salmon complemented with the lemon mayo. 

You can purchase this Ala Carte for 250php, with soda in glass for 275php, with soda in can for 295php, with juice or coffee for 305php or with an upgrade of juice/ coffee for 320php.

All of these include a side of potato chips in which you can also upgrade into potato wedges for an additional 25php. 

Over all my top picks to try are definitely the Smoked Norwegian Salmon with Lemon mayo, Crispy Shrimp, and the Hickory Chicken. 

Make sure to check out Cafe France if you want to try these delectable treats! 

Make sure to like them on Facebook to know about their on-going promos! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment