Sunday, December 20, 2015

Food Review: Qubiertos Grill and Restaurant


Sometimes I like to treat myself with dining alone which is great because you get to enjoy your food more. There would be less fuss about what to order because you would just be ordering for one. 

That didn't sound great. It makes me sound that I am so bitter. 



Qubiertos is a grill and restaurant located in Kalayaan, Quezon City so if you are near the City hall its just behind it and its so easy to spot that you don't need google maps for this. 

The prices of this restaurant are actually cheap and they also offer student meals because there are schools near the establishment so this is definitely a place for students and young professionals to hang out in. 

What they do offer most is Filipino food, so if you have friends who are visiting the Philippines for the first time THIS is one of the places you should bring them. 


This is their version of sisig. Their version from the typical sisig is different because they use the brain of the animal which this is made from. I know it sounds gross but who cares they taste great! 


Their version of the pinoy fried rice is also amazing because its like a meal on its own. But being Filipino, even if there is something mixed in the rice, its still rice and we need our ulam for that! 


And for dessert, I had some suman crepe! 

Its sweet from the chocolate and peanut butter drizzle yet savory from the rice cake or suman. Its definitely something for the ones craving sweets because its so yummy. 

I really like Qubiertos and I would go back over and over because the food they serve is definitely Filipino with a very homey feel to it. Check out Qubiertos with your friends and family today! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 

1 comment:

  1. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. How to use a chimney starter with lump charcoal in simple steps

    ReplyDelete