Wednesday, June 21, 2017

A Visit at Cagsawa Ruins


Another part of our tour in Albay was to visit Cagsawa Ruins. 

Its definitely a MUST. 

But I do have to tell you that its best to visit Cagsawa Ruins before noon to at least get a glimpse of Mayon Volcano to add to your pictures. We weren't so lucky though since it was about noon time when we got there so there were cloud formations so yeah. Not really something I will suggest if you want that post card picture effect. 

You can also go around the ruins and just explore but since there were a lot of people when we got there, peace and serenity wasn't really present. 

I still loved it though because FINALLY I SAW THIS PLACE IRL. 

I still have a bunch of posts about Albay so make sure to check back for more! 

Much Love!

xx Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment