Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Trying out new food! 1st Colonial Grill in Albay!


Touring around Albay will make you hungry. Like REALLY hungry. 

With additional of the heat from the sun which made us crave ice cream so we went to 1st Colonial Grill! 

Me and the group tried out a bunch of ice cream so here are some of the notable ones. 


Tinutungang Bigkas. 

This is really creamy and also nice to the palette. I actually prefer this one aside from the rest because its just something that reminds me of when I was younger.


We also tried level 1 and 2 of the Sili Ice Cream. 


Level 1 was okay but level 2 kind of tipped me off the wrong way. It would start as sweet and creamy but then the spiciness will just punch you right in the throat but it would go away after a few minutes. It wasn't like when I eat a real chili but it was close to it. 


We also tried some kalamansi ice cream which was amusing to the tastebuds because its not as sour as I expected it to be. It was actually a WTH kind of taste until now I can't even decipher what it is. 

It is something to try out nonetheless. 

I will recommend you guys to try these out at 1st colonial grill if you are in Albay because its an experience to definitely try, 

Much Love!

xx Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment