Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Mayon Planetarium and Skyline


Do you want to see Mayon Volcano closer than what the postcard pictures give you? You can actually! 

I was really surprised that there was a planetarium about halfway to Mayon Volcano. It quite fascinating and also they have a skyline deck you can have picnics with your family. 



The Planetarium wasn't like how I would expect it to be. There wasn't really a big telescope there to check the stars and we were day during the daytime so we were allowed to watch a documentary about Mayon Volcano which fascinated me a lot because of how active it was. 



Mayon Skyline is a relatively new attraction but its so amazing to see. 

We did some photo shoots in the marker which I won't show you because the pictures I got are so embarrassing I can't even think of posting them! 

But quite honestly if you will be visiting Mayon Skyline make sure to bring your closest friends because its really fun to just chill here and also you have a closer view of Mayon Volcano. Its so beautiful up close although we weren't given the opportunity to see the top closer. 

But it was really fun. 

I still have tons of posts to share to you guys so make sure to check back ok? 

Much Love! 

xx Alice


No comments:

Post a Comment