Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Yummy lunch at Kuyang's



One of the places we ate during our day tour was Kuyang's in Ligao. 

The whole place reminds me of a family restaurant in Manila which I will not name here because there are lots that I absolutely love. 

Kuyang's also offers catering services and most of their cuisine is Filipino and International cuisine based. Here are my favorites. 


Szechuan chicken. 

Its a bit on the savory and spicy side but still great on the palette. Great to share with friends and family for sure. 


Another thing I want to recommend is Kuyang's Chicken. Its actually a specialty they have so make sure to order this! Is sweet and savory and I love it! 

Honestly if I make this post reeeeeaaaaaallllllyyyyy long I might eat my own stash right now. And your girl is not financially for that so yeah. 

I promise to make it up on my other posts! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment