Monday, October 31, 2011

Same old Same old

I'm not trying to bitch out here about my job but more of the people. 

I'm really friendly if you ask me but I really don't like those people that would literally just push your fucking buttons just because you don't say anything about it. 

In the first place other people have nothing to say about my life and what I do with it because it is MY life. 

You would only have a thing to say to it if:

1. You were the one that gave birth to me. (my mother)

2. You are the one that raised me. (my parents)

3. You are the one that made me. ( God )

If you don't fit those three just shut the fuck up and live you own fucking life. 

I don't really care what people think of me, but when people talk shit about me and what I do 

ITS PERSONAL. 

Don't mess with me because I can kick the crap out of you.

I am fucking sure with that. 

-- Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment