Saturday, October 15, 2011

Things to expect



Ola! 

I have been thinking of doing a series in this blog. 

One of the things that you guys would have to expect is my daily food intake. I know its weird that you have to read what I ate today, but its for the purpose of your opinion about certain Filipino cuisines. I'll also have more food reviews too. 

I'll also start doing daily blogs here because I don't want this part of my blog be left behind. I'll be posting a lot of general thoughts and also my daily rants about the public transportation here in the Philippines. I'll have that one of the way don't worry. 

I will also try to hone my photography skills - through my phone that is. Haha! I'll post random photos here of certain places or people I've met. If you're picture is here you're in luck! 

Well that's is for now! I will definitely go back here to update you ^^, 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment